program to T6config.exe written by Flysky T6 users
(looking for info on the new T6 radio with LCD screen? Click here)
6 Channel 2.4Ghz Radio available at:
There is a $2 donation to register the software.
You can download a demo version
HERE TO VIEW HIS WEB PAGE
Charles Conklin's T6
configuration .Net application
Support Thread for Charles
(note: I could not get this to run on Win7)
Download Software Zip file
ATEASY (required to be installed before running the Alternate software)
Mitchell's Turborix Configurator program
No support for this software is offered by Xheli, Nitroplane,
Hobbypartz or any other vendor that carries the product. This software
is provided AS IS by the writer of the software.
To use this software, you must STILL download and install the USB to
Com port driver for the cable
the latest USB device driver
For questions on the software, visit the RCGROUPS thread on this radio CLICK
HERE FOR RCG THREAD
- Download and Extract the software to a folder
ATEasy and install (you will not run AtEasy, the Turborix software
requires AT Easy to be installed prior to running (it uses AT as a
- Find the folder where you extracted the software to and run
- Note that the setup files will be located in the subfoler
- There is a GenericCCPM.set file there that can be used for
generic 450 setups. Follow my
Basic CCPM setup to adjust the servo reversing and
SWASH AFR settings for your particular Helicopter.
- If you already have the Tx setup, save your setup to a file
before editing it.
Basic operaion of Turborix
- Double click Turborix.exe
- Under the Transmitter section, select COMMPORT
- Select the COMMPORT of your T6 cable
- Select GET to get the current configuration of the
- Make Changes then SAVE the changes.
- Select PUT to output any changes to the Transmitter.
Note that there is an IMPORT feature to import T6config files if you
have saved those.
T6config, the software does NOT save the data to the Tx when you Open
data from a FILE, you must select the PUT button to transfer the file
Unlike T6config, you can run turborix and open a file, view it's
settings and edit it without being connected to a Transmitter.